Here's what I found in my gen story list. I've included stories that had
"vampire" in the title, although those cases may be metaphorical rather than
literal vampirism-- the Sarcophagus alien, Servalan as bloodsucker, etc.
=Staked Blake= isn't in the list yet, but it's coming. Er, so to speak. ;)
And then of course there are mutoids, but I didn't make any note of mutoid
stories when I was doing the indexing. I also, unfortunately, left out
stories in which vampirism is just one of many motifs, such as Avon's daddy
in the Bizarro series.
I also didn't note anything but the pairing(s) for most of the adult and
slash stories-- sorry!
I do remember one special favorite in the way of vampire erotica, though.
It's a PGP A/Se by Morgan & O'Cullane, "Dearest Enemy" in =Southern Comfort=
#6.5. I just love dark A/Se, and this one was very dark indeed. Yummy! I
believe all the Southern Comfort zines are still in print from Annie.
- Brad Black, "Transmogrification" (S5; A-J-Del Grant;
vampirism), STADLER LINK (UK, 1998)
- Colette Bolech & Kathy Martin, "Shadow of Some Unseen" (S3;
A-V, V/ocf; vampirism), SOUTHERN SEVEN #5,
vol. 1 (US, 1989.7)
- Rebecca Donahue, "The Vampire" (S3), DARK BETWEEN THE STARS
#4 (US, 1992)
- April Giordano-Gresalfi, "What the Night Can Do" (S5; A;
vampirism), GAMBIT #12 (US, 1994.11)
- Jessica Hereford, "A Chance to Live" (S1, Duel; vampirism),
SPACE DEBRIS #2 (US, 1990)
- Catherine Kendall, "Behind Blue Eyes" (S3; Ta; vampirism),
THE WAY BACK (US, 1995.3)
- Catherine Kendall, "The Real Me" (alt-S3; Ta; vampirism),
GAMBIT #13 (US, 1995.8)
- Eileen McCormack, "Vampire Ship" (S1-3; Liberator), SPACE
DEBRIS #1 (US, 1989)
- Debbie Millitello, "Vampirical Equations" (S3, post-
Sarcophagus; vampirism), SPACE DEBRIS #2 (US, 1990)
- Adrian Morgan & Brendan O'Cullane, "Legend" (S5; vampirism),
ELEVENTH SECTOR #2 (US, 1989); reprinted in DOUBLE VISION (mixed
gen, adult, and slash; US, 1993)
- Mary Morris, "Blood Relationships" (alt-S4, post-Orbit; A-V;
vampirism), GATEWAY TO TIME #4 (mm; US, 1988)
- Anne Neville, "A Little Excitement" (S3; vampirism),
CHRONICLES #49/50/51 (AU, 1992.1)
- Helen Parkinson, "Sanctuary" (S1; A-B; vampirism),
LIVE ON #3 (US, 1990.1)
- Irene Stubbs, "Deception of the Vampire" (S3?; Sarcophagus
alien-Sand), THE SEVEN LIVE ON #5 (US, 1991.5)
- Virginia Waldron, "End of the Line" (alt-S4, S5; V-D;
vampirism), RAISING HELL #3 (US, 1990.5)
Back to Fanzines
Back to Blake's 7 Index
Last updated on 02nd of February 2003.